Christmas is upon us so it's a good time to review all those glittery gorgeous bells and baubles we adorn our houses with to celebrate. Snowglobes take me back to my childhood. I remember shaking them up and being being so fascinated by the miniature snowy world inside that looked so like I imagined it would. Being a kid from the Australian bush I'd never seen snow, in fact I still haven't. While we gaze in fascination at these pretty things we hardly give any thought to it being dangerous but the contents actually contain anti freeze. Completely toxic to your cat and probably your dog too if the ball is broken and they get it on their fur and ingest it. If you have one put it our of reach of your cats and dogs because by the time you realise you pet is sick it's probably too late.
Please note that publishing, reproduction, downloading and printing, full or derivative, of any artwork on this site is strictly prohibited. All rights remain with Cynthia House. Copyright 2008 - Cynthia House All rights reserved.