Having just brought home a kitten we are very aware of all the things that he could get into and eat that he shouldn't. With Christmas not far away we decided against having a tree with decorations because they would be too tempting for a kitten to resist. Seems like we made the right decision are reading this story of a kitten dying after ingesting the needles off the artificial tree. I guess it tells you there could be a problem if you stop and think about what the trees are made of. So many things around a house have the potential to cause a fatality in your cat or kitten. Recently I also read about a cat that had terrible burns from the liquid of a reed diffuser after knocking it over. How many people have those in their house ? we do, so now I'll be placing them well out of reach of Fergus and Monty the kitten.
Leave a Reply.